If you're game stops working while you are playing it, try restarting your device first.
- Turn your device off
- Hold the power button on your phone
- Use the on-screen slider to power off
- Tip: You can also turn off your device in the menu: go to Settings > General > Shut Down (at the bottom)
- Turn your device on by holding the power button
- Start the game to see if it works again
While this helps in certain cases, sometimes this does not solve the issue. Should this be the case, try the following:
- Fully charge your device and try starting the game again
- Ensure your internet connection is working properly
- Make sure you have enough storage available on your device: 1 GB should be enough (Settings > General > iPhone Storage)
- Make sure you are on the latest iOS version available for your device (Settings > General > Software Update)
If this is all fine, make sure you are on the latest version of the game and, if not, to update your game.