The center line is your main story line. These are called shifts. The levels that branch out are challenge levels, guinea pig levels and mini game levels. Each area is called a room. So if you are in room 1, all branched out levels start with the letter A , room 2 the letter B etc.
Articles in this section
- Location of Locks & Keys
- What are Rooms?
- How many rooms are there in total?
- Will there be more rooms added?
- How many levels are there?
- There are so many levels. How do I identify them?
- Will there be more levels added?
- What are the red and white boxes on the map?
- I don’t know which level I was playing.
- How many locations are there?